Character ability rolls must be witnessed by a DM before they are
2. Character sheets must be approved bye a DM to play in a game.
3. All characters start at a level according to what the DM needs
in his campaign with the standard gps found in the DMG.
4. All 3.5 races found in WotC official sources are allowed. Any
Core class or Prestige class found in an offical WotC sourcebook (encluding
dragon/dungeon mag) are allowed.
Firearms (except in Ravenloft campaigns) and science fiction related
storylines and items are not allowed.
6. If you wish to buy or make a masterwork item, you must do so in the
presence of the DM's.
7. Prestige classes, feats, and skills are accepted for all 3.5
WotC official sources.
8. XP's are only earned when a DM is present for the session.
9. Treasures earned in a game are to be divided by the DM or handled by
the players IC in the DM's presence.
A player may trade items between his/her characters if a proper RPing
storyline (preapproved and in the presence of a DM) is in place.
11. Any player that leaves RoA no matter the circumstances, forfeits
their characters to NPC status immediately. If the NPC's are free of a
current adventure, then they have one week to email Halbarad
their departure story line. If the ex RoA player doesn't send this email
in exactly one week, then the NPC's will be handled by the DM staff. If
the NPC is still part of an adventure, then the character is at the
mercy of the DM running the game.
So that all players
can enjoy the game to it's fullest, keep OOC out of the chat room.
Remember this is only a game and isn't part of real life, so keep your
feelings off your shoulders and good gaming!